|Nortel 2001 Phone - The Nortel IP Phone 2001 is a standard level, single-line desktop IP telephone within the IP Phone 2000 Series portfolio and is designed specifically for public areas such as lobbies, cafeterias, hallways, and break rooms. It is also ideal for low call traffic locations such as school classrooms and hotel rooms.
Standard features include: 802.3af Power over Ethernet, a 3 line x 24 character display, on-hook dialing, listen mode speakerphone, Message Waiting Indication, fixed keys, navigation and soft keys.
- Telephony features such as hold, goodbye, volume up/down, services and messaging improves interpersonal communications
- Small footprint is ideally suited for wall mounting or locations with limited desktop space
- Single line/single programmable memory button provides direct access to any department or person
- 3 line x 24 character display is easy to read and accommodates global languages
- 802.3af compliant Power over Ethernet increases reliability, providing direct inline power from the wiring closet where power supply backup can be located
- Supports secured communications with standards-based authentication, signaling and media path encryption for enhanced security
- Field upgradeable firmware delivers feature enhancements with simpler administration via TFTP or UFTP protocol
- Tight integration with Nortel Communication Servers delivers robust suite of business-grade telephony features